Sunday, November 4, 2012

Gentlemen, Start Your Glue Guns...



It's time...  

Time to get cracking on the Christmas crafts...  

Even if making home made gifts 
were not an economic necessity, 
we would still make them...  

Thank goodness my kids like all things arty...  

Otherwise I might have experienced the sadness 
Martha must have felt when she discovered 
her daughter was getting married at the courthouse 
in a charcoal gray pantsuit...  

It ended up in divorce anyway...

I digress..


But no, my kids love to pull out the paints, 
construction paper and glue...  

This house accepts glitter, 
paint pens and Play Dough... 

No regrets...mostly...  

Anyway, we broke the seal this afternoon
and made some popsicle ornaments 
for Kate's favorite people... 


So, some of you will have to act surprised 
and amazed when you see these, okay?  

Okay.    


Thank you, Pinterest, 
for this cute and easy idea.  


My suggestion is to assemble and semi create 
the assorted elements before turning your kids 
loose on the construction phase...  

Overall, it was easy and I had nearly everything on hand...  


Now I just need to come up with some Christmas craft 
for my ten year old son...  


Any ideas out there?  

And this year I want to shake up my annual ladies crafting party 
with something different 
than decorating glass ball ornaments...

I could use some suggestions...  

Help!


No comments:

Post a Comment