Thursday, June 21, 2012

Un-Sperry-Licious


Okay, I am a real dork this time.... 

But I can't help it...  

Today, on my way to the kitchen section of Target
I passed the shoe department... 

I stopped,  (big mistake) 
thinking I might find some sport shoes 
that resemble Keens for my daughter... 

No luck on that one, 
but then I spied the Un-Sperrys...  

They were these metallic gold boat shoes 
that spoke to me...  

I am way behind on this coastal preppy chic thing, 
as usual.... 

Heck, who can afford the Lilly Pulitzer,


Vineyard Vines 
 

or Kevin's clothes anyway?  




Not me, so I am always on the lookout 
for the next best thing... 

I have been jonesing for some cute boat shoes 
ever since I laid eyes 
on the ones my mother in law wears... 

She has some adorable Sperrys that are silver metallic.  

They are more versatile than you think 
and darn comfortable... 

My eyes locked on those Un-Sperrys at Target and I knew they had to be mine... 

And at $24.00 a pair, you can bet I snapped those puppies 
up faster than you can say 

"The Prepster Paid Peanuts for the Paisley Printed Pulitzer"...  

Please ignore my overly dry, wrinkly skin on my legs... 


Sorry to have exposed you to that unpleasantness...  

All right.... 

Now back to your regularly scheduled day....  

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment