Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mac and Fitzwear...


JoAnn Fabrics is driving me crazy... 

Every time I stop there for glue gun sticks or cupcake wrappers,
those gorgeous, whimsical fabrics call to me.... 

I am dying to sew more girlie skirts! 

Especially when this sexy, new hunk just arrived at the factory....

He's hot, ain't he?  

We have  a trim shop in the factory now, for making the upholstery
 and insides of the armored cars look finished and "pimped out", so to speak... 

Years ago in design school at FIDM, we used industrial sewing machines
to complete our homework projects... 

They sewed so fast that your finger would be part of the design if you weren't careful... 

They were awesome to use... 

Now that there is one just steps from my desk, I am salivating to put Mac and Fitz back into production... 

Little problem, zero capital....  

Solution; sell existing goods and make some moolah...

Or put the kids into slave labor, selling lemonade and red vines at the Cubs games... 

So, Tah Dah...

The First Mac and Fitz Clearance Sale!

I have some fabulous first run Mac and Fitz little girl's skirts that
I will sell on Etsy (click here) at a steep discount...

All skirts will be $10.00 each, reduced from $25.00 

These cotton cuties will go on sale tonight, first come, first serve...

Sizes vary from 6-12 mos to 5T...

They make great and unique gifts, as each one is original...

Your little one won't have the shock of seeing someone else wearing the same skirt...

Oh the horror of it....

The skirts look great all year round... 

Kate wears them in the winter with leggings and a turtleneck....so cute! 

Once they are gone, I'll be hitting the fabric store for some happy inspiration
and that delicious machine will hum with cotton instead of Kevlar... 

If you have any problems with Etsy, or questions, email me at: lorile@lorile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment