Monday, May 31, 2010

20 Things About This Weekend




1..... I am blogging to avoid eating chocolate.

2. We planted flowers at the factory in the blazing heat.

3.  We took the kids to see the Cubs.

4.  They ate all the snacks I brought plus peanuts.

5.  Thank God for Les our favorite beer man.

6.  I met a man who polishes his toenails gold.

7.  It weirded me out.

8.  The kids went to the carnival on Western Ave on the hottest day.

9. I avoided the carnies thanks to our sitter.

10.  An aging Barbie propositioned my hubby at the bbq last night.

11.  It caused quite a stir....I was amused, sort of.

12.  My 4 year old daughter knows the words to Beyonce's "All the Single Ladies".

13.  All our plans fell through today because of the stormy weather.

14.  I was a little grateful...

15.  We made Shrinky Dinks.

16.  I forgot how fun they are to make.

17.  We went to see Shrek.

18.  My favorite line was,  "Do the Roar!"

19.  I made spaghetti & meatballs from scratch.

20.  It tasted good with 2002 David Arthur Meritaggio.

No comments:

Post a Comment