Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tweet...

Nope, not that kind...




Working on three birdie print skirts and tweet came to mind.
Added a coffee bean print panel and I thought that if Mr. Robin had a latte now and then he might read the paper, take out the trash AND get the early worm long before his chicks woke up! Perhaps I am projecting my own wishes on that poor bird....
It's just that autumn is getting in the way this week...

such beautful fall weather and the colors are popping out.




So we played outdoors, decorated indoors with fall regalia and made comforting dishes such as butternut squash, spinach stuffed pork chops and pumpkin bread.







All the while, those skirts stared at me and my inefficient production ethic!


They are almost finished now.



The next ones may begin today, but most likely after the school fun fair tomorrow. I love autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment