Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chicago Auto Show



Just like the latest You Tube trend,

Here is SH@%T You Won't Hear at the Auto Show...


"Wow, these six dollar churros are so worth it!"


"Honey, let's bring the kids to the Auto Show every year. It's so much more fun when they come with us..."


"It's not crowded at all."

"I'd come here just for the climbing wall,
and to watch my son get berated while doing 30 pushups..."



"This Mercedes is ONLY $160,000??"


"Check out the new Sway Bar!"



"That's okay, Mom, I don't need a souvenir."

 "Those automotive hostesses really do know what a limited slip differential is!"


  "Yes, Brother, I'd love to hold your hand..."


"Mommy, I lost my tooth!  If I put it under the seat, will the Tooth Fairy leave me a Jaguar?"




"You're right!  These Buicks are AWESOME!"

No comments:

Post a Comment