Thursday, October 28, 2010

20 Things I Know...




1. Plagues sweep through PreK like the Test of Job...

2. First Lice, then Stomach Flu, then, what? Locusts?!

3. Preschoolers give you 2 seconds notice before they barf...

4. ...In the shampoo section of Whole Foods...

5. At those moments I never seem to have a cup or wipe...

6. Women hold out their hands to catch their kid's vomit...

7. Except for some female Whole Foods shoppers in the same aisle.  They glare and back away...

8. All men back away.....even fathers....

9. Kids bounce back 24 hours later...

10. Have an activity ready to take care of boredom...

11. Decorate a pumpkin like your favorite book character...(Homework..)
12. Ping Pong Pig!

13. Okay, so I helped make PPP (Ping Pong Pig)...

14. 4 year olds can paint & draw, but I draw the line with glue guns...

15. Sick kids love liquidy Jello through a straw...

16.  So do I, with vodka or as a Jello shot...

17. Spending the day at home with a sick kid slows things down..

18.  I kind of like that....

19. It was Disney Princess Film Festival...

20.  And I kind of liked that....

No comments:

Post a Comment